If you are looking for a fire rating product which works to provide fire rating protection to building gaps and openings, then Remedial Building Services FF177 and FF197 Polyurethane foam from Nullifire is your answer. Designed as a modified single component, these polyurethane foams offer up to 4 hours fire protection for building gaps and linear joints.
Designed to not only prevent the spread of flames, this product will also limit smoke movement and will also maintain the accoustic performance of the substrate.
Key features of our PU Foams include:
- Sets tack free in ten (10) minutes
- Up to four (4) hours fire resistance
- Suitable for gaps up to 30mm wide
- Sets in a semi rigid structure.
- Resistant to vermin, mould and fungal attack
- Quick and easy for trained installers to install
- Suitable for a wide range of surfaces including:
Testing & Certification
- Gaps between frames and structures
- Joints in compartment walls and floors
- Sealing in and around lightweight flexible partitioning
- Tested in accordance with EN 1366-4
- Up to four (4) hours fire resistance (FRL)
- Classification EN 15501 & DIN 410: Part 1, B1
- Accoustic performance tested to EN ISO 140-3
- Air permeability tested to EN 1026
||30 - 40 kg/m²
|Touch Dry @ 20º C
|Cure through time @ 20º C
||-40 to 90ºC
||Up to max of 30mm
||100mm to 200mm
For further information on gap and depth sizes or any other information, please contact our offices. Otherwise please feel free to download the FF177 or FF197 Fire Performance Tables here.