a onestop solution
Fire rating has become an essential part of building construction. However, where architects once were forced to hide fire rated beams and columns due to their unappealling aesthetics, today, with options such as thin film intumescents, building designs can be pushed into new arenas without compromising on safety.
Many people are still unaware however, of the benefits of thin film intumescents over more traditional solutions such as fire sprays (such as vermiculite), fire boards and cladding. As such, Remedial have developed a program designed to educate people on thin film intumescents. Furthermore, we have developed a complete turn-key solution which we provide to the market. This service is designed to assist architects and engineers from the initial stages through to completion of the work, including:
- Consulting with the specifier to advise and assist in the determination of the best fire rating solution
- Determining the requirements for fire rating within a building and developing the Bill of Quantites
- Analysing existing building structures to identify requirements
- Provision of a formal specification complete with FRR schedules, application and maintenance data and conformance documentation
- Quotation for the required work
- Application of an intumescent coating with FRL's of either 30, 60,90 or 120.
- This can be done on or off-site
- Quality Assurance management and OH&S management
- Complete certification of the completed work
- Includes details of film thickness, date of application, site of application, batch number of product used and other site relevant data.
As importantly, Remedial Building Services Australia recognise the importance of protecting the environment. Nullifire S707 fire rating systems have low VOC content of approximately 13-14gms/litre, low enough to be favourably considered for inclusion in the Green Building Council of Australia's (GBCA) Green Star Rated projects. Furthermore, as a company, we are accredited under ISO 14001 (Environmental Management System).
If you would like more information on our end-to-end fire rating solutions, please contact us today.